Registration is open for the Data4Justice Conference 2023. Held online Friday, April 28, 2023, this event features a keynote by Elie Mystal, the Justice Correspondent for The Nation, author, and legal contributor to the More Perfect podcast on WNYC.
Other presentations include:
- The Small town police accountability (STOPA) toolkit and research lab
- The Stopping trafficking and modern slavery project (stamp) research lab
- A Road to Inequity Paved with Good Intentions: Data Science and Health Care Delivery in the US
- Unlimited Discretion to Detain: using data to identify the individual judges who disproportionately drive mass incarceration
- Institutional Racism and Sexism in STEM Education
- Student Quantitative Action Research for Equity and Diversity (SQuARED Justice) poster session
The event is hosted by QSIDE, the non-profit Institute for the Quantitative Study of Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity, and is the third annual conference focused on showcasing and discussing projects and methodologies for using quantitative approaches to address injustice.
Read more and register on the conference website, where links to view presentation videos and projects from the 2021 and 2022 Data4Justice conferences are also available.