The Digital Library Federation has issued a call for proposals for the 2017 DLF Forum, taking place in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from Oct 23-35, 2017. This year’s conference will once again align with a Digital Liberal Arts Colleges Pre-Conference (October 22) and the Digital Preservation 2017 conference (October 25-26).
The Forum traditionally has no set theme so that it may speak to matters of interest to all, including:
- digital library, archives, and museum collections and resources;
- technologies and infrastructure;
- services and programs;
- staffing, education, and professional development;
- social contexts and ethics;
- labor and vendor relations;
- or other DLF community missions, priorities, problems, and concerns.
We depend on you to propose action-oriented topics geared toward a practitioner audience, considering aspects of design, labor, social responsibility, leadership, collaboration, implementation, and assessment.
Proposals for presentations, panels, snapshots, lightning talks, workshops, and lunchtime working sessions must be submitted no later than Monday, May 22nd, 2017 at 11:59pm Pacific Time.