The Recovery Hub for American Women Writers is looking for submissions of digital projects that recover women’s voices, in any state of completion, to be peer reviewed and featured on the Hub. Submissions are due June 2nd for the fall showcase.
The projects will be publicized by the Society for the Study of American Women Writers and the reviews will be cross-published in Reviews in Digital Humanities. The review process is based in feminist practice and emphasizes mentorship.
Submission should include:
- Your information
- Institution (if applicable)
- Phone number and email address
- Project information
- Project name
- Project URL (if applicable)
- Names of any project collaborators
- Project abstract (up to 500 words) – Explain the project in its entirety and the specific segment or iteration of the project under consideration for peer review (500 words)
Project charter/editorial statement
Two-page CVs for you and each of your collaborators
This post was produced through a cooperation between Rebecca Saunders, Ruth Carpenter, Stephanie Mahar, Basia Kapolka, Mimosa Shah, David Sye, Jina DuVernay, Jennifer Sterling, and Marissa Friedman (Editors-at-large for the week), Claudia Berger and Nickoal Eichmann-Kalwara (Editors for the week), Caitlin Christian-Lamb, Linsey Ford, Pamella Lach, Hillary Richardson, John Russell, and Rachel Starry (dh+lib Review Editors).