WOC+Lib has released an open call for content on their Twitter account. WOC+Lib “works to provide a digital platform for women of color (WOC) within librarianship,” and their submission guidelines can be found here.
The open call for content lists possible topics, including:
- WOC/POC in librarianship
- Diversity residencies
- Archives + diversity
- Current events + librarianship
- Relevant book/film reviews
- Tech + digital humanities
- Specific types of libraries
- Online learning + distance ed
- UX + assessment
- Accessibility… and more!
Previous features on the site include blog posts, interviews, and personal reflections.