Registration is open for the Digital Humanities Summer Institute, offered virtually June 7-11 & 14-18. In addition to many of the week-long courses are several free offerings, including aligned conferences & events, online workshops, and institute lectures. From the announcement:
To register for DHSI 2021—Online Edition, please complete the form available at the following link:
Note that some offerings have a registration deadline of 15 May 2021, others 7 June 2021. Please see the registration form for more details.
Important notes about registration and participation:
- DHSI 2021—Online Edition offerings are distinct from (and not replacements for) the in-person courses & events we had originally been planning for 2020 & 2021 before the postponements to 2022. Therefore, if you would like to participate in DHSI 2021—Online Edition, you will need to register directly via the link provided above (i.e. pre-existing registration records will not be applied to DHSI 2021—Online Edition registration)
- If you had registered earlier for DHSI in-person events, prior to the postponement to 2022, please visit our COVID-19 updates page to learn about options for your existing registration record (i.e. refund, carry forward, other)
- DHSI 2021—Online Edition registrants will receive access details for any of the asynchronous content and/or live sessions they register for as the events approach
- Due to the high volume of attendees, please ensure your DHSI 2021—Online Edition registration name or DHSI preferred name and your Zoom name match so that we know to let you into the live online sessions
- One of the ways that DHSI involves everyone in the community is through our listserv, through which DHSI notices and digital scholarship news from other members of the DHSI community are shared. As such, but registering for DHSI 2021—Online Edition, you understand that you will be added to the DHSI listserv distribution list. You can unsubscribe from this listserv any time via the following link: https://lists.uvic.ca/mailman/listinfo/institute
Registration in DHSI 2021—Online Edition is free and open to all. We thank our partners and sponsors (including the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council), workshop instructors, aligned conference & event organizers, institute lecturers, local facilitators, and beyond for making this possible.
Registrants are asked to review the DHSI Statement of Ethics and Inclusion.