The Coalition for Networked Information (CNI) invites proposals to present 30-60 minute project briefings at the Spring 2021 Virtual Membership Meeting to held in March 2021. From the call:
- Anyone may propose a project briefing, including groups/individuals from non-member institutions and organizations.
- Project briefings are 30-minute to one-hour sessions that focus on a discussion of a timely topic, or on a specific institutional/organizational project related to digital information; they can also explore parallel developments across institutions.
- For the spring 2021 virtual meeting, we are only scheduling a very small number (5-6) of live (synchronous) project briefings; we expect the great majority of project briefings will be pre-recorded. While we don’t have a set time limit for the pre-recorded briefings, we suggest keeping them to 30 minutes or less.
- Live (synchronous) project briefings will take place March 15-16, noon-5:00 pm EDT.
- March 22-23 meeting days are unscheduled to allow time for members to explore pre-recorded project briefings.
- A limited number of project briefings will be accepted. Applicants will be notified whether or not their proposal has been selected.
- All presenters will be invited to attend the full meeting.
- While participation in live webinars will be restricted to pre-registered membership meeting participants, our expectation is that sessions will be recorded and posted publicly unless presenters request that they not be.
Proposals are due by 12 February 2021.