The second annual Northeast Institutional Repository Day will take place on Thursday, December 3, 2020 (time TBD) and will feature a keynote from Martha Whitehead, Vice President for the Harvard Library and University Librarian, and Roy E. Larsen Librarian for the Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences. NIRD20 is “a free event that brings together all in the Northeast (and beyond!) who manage or are interested in institutional repositories, digital collections, and digital preservation.”
If you have questions, please contact one of the conference organizers:
- Erin Jerome, UMass Amherst (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lisa Palmer, UMass Medical School (email@example.com)
- Eleni Castro, Boston University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mikki Simon Macdonald, MIT (email@example.com)
- Colin Lukens, Harvard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This post was produced through a cooperation between Beyza Topuz Demir, Heather Rogers, Carla Brooks, Susie Seefelt Lesieutre, Claire Du Laney, Lorena O'English, Rebekah Walker, and Hiva Kadivar (Editors-at-large for the week), Linsey Ford (Editor for the week), and Caitlin Christian-Lamb, Nickoal Eichmann-Kalwara, Ian Goodale, and Pamella Lach (dh+lib Review Editors).