The Popular Culture Association (PCA) annual conference will be held April 15-18, 2020, at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Libraries, Archives, Museums, and Popular Culture area is soliciting papers dealing with any aspect of Popular Culture as it pertains to libraries, archives, museums, or research. Possible topics include:
- Descriptions of research collections or exhibits
- Studies of popular images of libraries, librarians, archives, or museums
- Analyses of social networking or web resources
- Popular Culture in library education/information literacy
- The future of libraries and librarians
- Developments in technical services for collecting/ preserving Popular Culture materials
Papers from graduate students are welcome.
The deadline for submitting a proposal is November 1, 2019 and may be submitted on the PCA site.
This post was produced through a cooperation between Janet Burka, Adriana Cásarez, Corinne Guimont, Zach Coble, Camille Cooper, Hannah Hopkins, Isaac Williams (Editors-at-large for the week), Nickoal Eichmann-Kalwara (Editor for the week), and Caitlin Christian-Lamb, Linsey Ford, Pamella Lach, and Ian Goodale (dh+lib Review Editors).