The Software Preservation Network (SPN) has posted all seven episodes of the Code of Best Practices and Other Legal Tools for Software Preservation webinar series on its website. Episodes include:
- The Code of Best Practices for Fair Use in Software Preservation, Why and How?
- Beginning the Preservation Workflow
- Making Software Available Within Institutions and Networks
- Working with Source Code and Software Licenses
- Understanding the Anti-circumvention Rules and the Preservation Exemptions
- Making the Code Part of Software Preservation Culture
- International Implications
These episodes are not only timely for Preservation Week, but also great resources for thinking about sharing and preserving open software code and data.