DH practitioners, including librarians, are invited to use and contribute to a crowdsourced Charters & Values Statements Google Sheet. This list tracks charters, values statements, pledges, and codes for “DHy, digital or experimental scholarship or profession, [or] GLAM [work].” The document currently lists more than 20 examples, including:
- Student Collaborators’ Bill of Rights, UCLA DH Program
- MITH: Our Values, Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities (MITH), University of Maryland
- Code of Ethics for DH, Center for Spatial and Textual Analysis (CESTA) at Stanford
- Colored Conventions Project (CCP) Principles, Colored Conventions Project (CCP), University of Delaware
- INKE administrative structure: Omnibus document, Implementing New Knowledge Environments (INKE), University of Victoria
New rows can be added to the bottom of the document (original data rows are not editable). Tweet @Literature_Geek / email email@example.com with any questions.