The Library Publishing Coalition (LPC) is accepting proposals for the Library Publishing Forum in Vancouver, BC, from May 8–10, 2019. In addition to presentations, sessions may include other formats such as workshops, working sessions, roundtables, and panel discussions. Forum organizers encourage:
- Proposals that consider and promote discussions of diversity and inclusion;
- Case studies that highlight new initiatives, partnerships, or research;
- Sessions that focus on professional development and shared best practices
- Sessions that envision the library publishing community working together (or joining forces with others) to tackle challenges at scale;
- Sessions exploring the role of library publishing in the bigger context of scholarly communication
Proposals are due November 30, 2018.
This post was produced through a cooperation among Jennifer Matthews, Paschalia Terzi, Joseph Grobelny, Patti McCall, Heather Froehlich, and Saskia Scheltjens (Editors-at-large for the week), Sarah Melton (Editor for the week), and Caitlin Christian-Lamb, Nickoal Eichmann-Kalwara, Roxanne Shirazi, and Patrick Williams (dh+lib Review Editors).