The organizers of the 2018 Bucknell Digital Scholarship Conference (October 5-7, 2018) have issued a call for proposals for presentations addressing the theme, “Digital Scholarship: Expanding Access, Activism, and Advocacy.”
Topics from the call include:
- Accessibility of digital platforms and technology
- Access to resources to engage in or produce digital scholarship
- Digital scholarship and social change
- Sustainability and future access to digital scholarship
- Digital scholarship and multimodal/interdisciplinary access
- Access to digital scholarship beyond the academy
- The public mission of digital scholarship
- Creating opportunities for diverse voices and perspectives
- Designing for access, activism, and advocacy
Submissions may take the form of interactive presentations, project demos, electronic posters, panel discussions, work-in-progress sessions, workshops, lightning talks, or other creative formats.
Proposals are due Friday, June 15th.