The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH) invites proposals for its inaugural annual conference, taking place December 7-9, 2018, at the National University of Ireland, Galway.
The conference theme is “Data in Digital Humanities,” and the organizers seek topics including (but not limited to):
- Historical perspectives on data
- Relationships between information, archives, documents and data
- Data and metadata
- The myth of raw data
- Critical data and data critique
- Data: dystopian and utopian
- Data and creativity
- Data science in digital humanities pedagogy
Proposals are due June 18, 2018.
This post was produced through a cooperation between Anna Kijas, Lorena O'English, Susanne Pichler, Shilpa Rele, Sandra Sawchuk (Editors-at-large for the week), Roxanne Shirazi (Editor for the week), and Caitlin Christian-Lamb, Nickoal Eichmann-Kalwara, Sarah Melton, and Patrick Williams (dh+lib Review Editors).