The 5th Annual Digital Pedagogy Institute, which will be held at Brock University on August 9-10, 2018, seeks presentation and workshop proposals. From the call:
Faculty, educational developers, librarians, graduate students, and other university personnel are invited to submit up to two presentation proposals – a 20 minute presentation or a 60 minute interactive workshop (for up to 35 participants) – related to one or more of the following conference themes:
- digital pedagogy best practices in the Humanities or Social Sciences;
- digital pedagogy collaborations between faculty, educational developers, librarians, and/or graduate/undergraduate students;
- digital pedagogy collaborations with organizations outside the academy;
- the state of digital pedagogy education in higher education;
- digital pedagogy case studies, including course and assignment innovations;
- innovative new uses for traditional digital pedagogy tools.
Proposals will be peer reviewed and submissions are accepted until March 31, 2018.
This post was produced through a cooperation between Ian Goodale, Erica Hayes, Eric Olson, and Hillary Richardson (Editors-at-large for the week), Nickoal Eichmann-Kalwara (Editor for the week), and Caitlin Christian-Lamb, Sarah Melton, Roxanne Shirazi, and Patrick Williams (dh+lib Review Editors).