Europeana invites submissions for the Europeana Research Grants Programme of the academic year 2017-2018 to support digital humanities projects that use Europeana collections and data. Applications are open to early career scholars, doctoral students and postgraduates in the humanities, social sciences, or archival and information sciences fields.
- Projects are funded for one to six months.
- Funding is available for up to 8,000 euros per successful project.
- Up to three successful proposals will be funded.
- Funding can be used for buyout of researcher time, travel, meetings, or developer costs.
- Final reports should be submitted in English by 1 May 2018.
The deadline for applications is Friday, 20 October 2017.
This post was produced through a cooperation between Emily Esten, Rajene Hardeman, Melanie Hubbard, Andy Janco, Heather Martin, and Jessica Meyerson (Editors-at-large for the week), Nickoal Eichmann-Kalwara (Editor for the week), and Caitlin Christian-Lamb, Sarah Melton, Roxanne Shirazi, and Patrick Williams (dh+lib Review Editors).