Onsite and virtual registration is open for the National Federation of Advanced Information Systems (NFAIS) 2016 Humanities Roundtable. The theme of this year’s roundtable is “Digital Humanities: Preserving the Past, Capturing the Present & Building the Future.” The roundtable “will explore the world of digital humanities through various lenses”:
- How scholarly communications supports Digital Humanities
- Challenges and opportunities from a legal point of view
- How researchers discover content
- Key cutting-edge, innovative projects in digital humanities
- Exploration into the ways millennials search for humanities information
The 2016 Humanities Roundtable will be held on September 23, at Emory University in Atlanta.