Digital Humanities Quarterly has released a call for proposals for a special issue of the journal, highlighting digital humanities work in French. According to this CFP, this issue “is the second of several planned for DHQ in different languages or regional traditions,” following DHQ‘s call for submissions for a Spanish-language special issue last fall. Submissions will be anonymously peer reviewed, with editors looking for:
- the scholarly contribution of the article
- the originality of the work presented
- critical-methodological approach beyond a description of the project
- rigor and respect for editorial standards
- knowledge of Digital Humanities standards and precedents.
Submissions should in French, with French and English abstracts. The deadline to submit articles is September 30, 2016.