Registration is open for the 2016 slate of Humanities Intensive Learning & Teaching Institute offerings. This year’s program takes place at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis from Monday, June 13 to Thursday, June 16th.
- Building and Sustaining Digital Humanities Centers
- Digital Pedagogy and Networked Learning
- Getting Started with Data, Tools, and Platforms
- Humanities Making
- Humanities Programming
- Text Analysis from Object to Interpretation
- Working with Scalar
- Analyzing and Presenting Spatial Data
The 2016 HILT Institute is a joint project of Center for Digital Scholarship at the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis University Library, the Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities at the University of Maryland, and MATRIX: Center for Digital Humanities and Social Sciences at Michigan State University.