Elizabeth Kelly (Loyola University) and Eleanor Dickson (HathiTrust Research Center) have authored a guest post on the Digital Library Federation‘s blog, announcing the Digital Library Pedagogy Interest Group. Possible discussion topics for the group include:
- assignments and instructional techniques using digitized and born-digital cultural heritage collections
- emerging digital pedagogy tools and digital humanities projects
- reviewing and sharing scholarly literature on digital teaching and scholarship
- developing best practices for digital project instruction
- training and ongoing skills development for digital instructors
For more information, follow the group’s Twitter chat using the hashtag #DLFteach on Tuesday, January 12, 2016, at 8 PM EST, or join the Google Group.