The Code4Lib Journal is accepting proposals for a special issue on diversity in library technology, to appear in April 2015. Topics for discussion include but are not limited to:
- Building diverse technology teams
- Implementing a code of conduct and/or assessing its efficacy
- Designing for accessibility
- Partnerships to foster inclusivity in the field
- Library tech programming for underserved populations
- Inclusive project management and communication
- Surfacing diverse items in digital libraries
- Digital projects involving outreach to diverse communities
Submit at http://journal.code4lib.org/submit-proposal or to email@example.com by January 12, 2015.
This post was produced through a cooperation between Susan Atkey, Michelle Barron, Jefferson Bailey, Meredith Levin, Jennifer Millen, Caitlin Pollock, Krista White, and Amy Wickner, (Editors-at-large for the week), Zach Coble (Editor for the week), Sarah Potvin (Site Editor), and Caro Pinto and Roxanne Shirazi (dh+lib Review Editors).
Pingback: cfp: Code4Lib journal special issue on diversity in library technology | research. conferences. grants.