The Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH) is accepting proposals for microgrants – awards up to $1,000 and $3,000 total grant call – related to pedagogy, although all applications will be considered. Projects should be completed within roughly six months, and might include:
- a framework for sharing DH syllabi
- a means of annotating and sharing DH assignments or exercises
- pedagogical podcasts (microgrants can be used to purchase commercial software for producing screencasts or videos)
- pedagogical tools or apps
- enhancements to DH Questions & Answers
- activities that add pedagogical features to the online journal Digital Humanities Quarterly
Proposals of 750 words are due May 31, 2014.